German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Not sure how far you got, but all suggestions and actions mentioned were responsible.

Working from home, avoiding contact, disinfecting bag, visiting through a door / window, mailing / texting games...
Not accusing. Just stating my experience. That’s all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
@Nscullin, THANK YOU for all that you are doing as a healthcare professional in the middle of an awful situation in our state. The models show us peaking around 4/10, so the next week is going to be rough. I know this is a very scary, stressful time for all of you on the front lines of hot spots. You and your healthcare colleagues deserve so much gratitude and love right now. 💜

·
Registered
127 Posts
Chewy works for us. We have two garbage cans in the garage and try to keep one open bag in one and a new one in the second one. Chewy's autoship delivers another bag every 3 weeks and it seems to keep up. We can adjust the order, they send you an email when they are getting ready to ship. And before someone starts jumping up and down the cans have never been used for anything else. We did that after my husband set up a camera in the garage to see if the cat really was eating ALL that cat food. We had a fat mouse taking one piece of kibble at a time and hiding it while the cat sat there and watched. There is also a discount for the autoship.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'm sure it varies depending on where you live but normally either Amazon or Chewy would have the food at my home in 1-2 days....the "new" norm is more like 6- 8 days....I plan ahead enough the time factor is no problem---one of the 2 kibbles I'm feeding Chewy is out of stock in all bag weights.....thankfully Amazon still has it.....but it's smart to plan a little ahead though especially if like my female Aussie ....your dogs stomach will only handle a single type of kibble....

·
Super Moderator
6,295 Posts
@Buckelke we ARE on autoship.It was still 7days late.I'm not complaining,they are doing the best they can.Just a heads up for others to have a back up plan.

·
Registered
467 Posts
My last chewy order took about 10 days to arrive. Everyone is running behind. Some of Amazon's pet food is shipping fairly quick though...

·
Registered
849 Posts
I ordered through Chewy and it’s 7-10 day. I ordered Victor because I’m getting very low. I have Earthborn on hand for an emergency.

·
Super Moderator
32,250 Posts
Funny human food delivery story - a friend of mine got a grocery delivery today, she ordered two different kinds of sliced turkey for sandwiches. In addition to several other substitutions she received a 27 pound and 23 pound whole turkey. Also, the whole turkey that she actually ordered, lol.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts