German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 9-month-old shepherd and it seems like every food I get him someone says it's bad, I've looked at ingredients and everything but there's always something I didn't know. Is Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream a good choice?
Also, any recommendations for a joint and hip supplement for him? He doesn't have any issues but I don't want him to later. Or if you could just tell me what I should look for in a vitamin or supplement?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,665 Posts
I have a 9-month-old shepherd and it seems like every food I get him someone says it's bad, I've looked at ingredients and everything but there's always something I didn't know. Is Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream a good choice? I personally would not use a Diamond product but feeding your dog depends on your budget.
*100% human grade dehydrated food: The Honest Kitchen
*Kibble: Fromm's
*Air dried food: Ziwi Peak
*Raw Feeding: Primal, Northwest Naturals, Stella & Chewy

Also, any recommendations for a joint and hip supplement for him? He doesn't have any issues but I don't want him to later. raw chicken feet a few times per week has "naturally occurring glucosamine and chondroitin. Raw chicken feet are one of best and most rich source of glucosamine/chondroitin. 2 feet 3 times a week contains more glucosamine/chondroitin than 15 supplement pills, and it's 100% bioavailable"

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Look at Glucosamine and chondroitin supplements. You can find on Amazon, just check ingredients and make sure there will be no additional additives, flavoring or something like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts