German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my khaleesi and Leia are sisters. They are 4 months. I have been feeding them blue wilderness for large breed puppy. They eat it just fine.

Just some opinions please:

IF I was to decide to switch food is authority, natural choice, ideal balance good choices??

Is pedigree good food? I know it's not as fancy as the above mentioned.... But what do y'all think? Thx

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi my khaleesi and Leia are sisters. They are 4 months. I have been feeding them blue wilderness for large breed puppy. They eat it just fine.

Just some opinions please:

IF I was to decide to switch food is authority, natural choice, ideal balance good choices??

Is pedigree good food? I know it's not as fancy as the above mentioned.... But what do y'all think? Thx
Blue wilderness is okay, but I would not feed any of the others you mentioned. I feed my dogs Orijen and Merrick. I alternate between those 2 brands and flavors. You can check this website here and they rate the best dog foods from 5 to 1 star.

Dog Food Reviews and Ratings | Dog Food Advisor

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I've fed Authority, it's a midrange food. Good prices, but Delgado did not do well on it so I switched them to Fromm. My parents feed their dogs Authority and Jazzy did well on it too, so it can work for some.

Personally, if they're doing well on Blue Wilderness I would keep them on it. Out of the ones listed I think it's the best choice with Authority being my second choice

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have a question but not sure what thread to ask in but this seems like a good place. Are bananas good for dogs? My wife took our dog to her parents for a few days because she had some time off of work and I wouldn't be home to feed or take care of her. Anywho, Maggie (our dog) got on the kitchen counter and was trying to eat some bananas but hopefully not the peels. I told it should be ok but not to much. Was this ok to tell her?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
You might try next time to create your own thread. Go to the forum you want to ask the question in and at the top left you'll see a button New Thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts