German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a vendor who makes foam rubber pads to fit dog crates. Anyone know their name?? I know they have been at dog shows with their products. Wish I could find their website!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope...their pads are a couple inches thick. And squishy...like a sponge without the porous holes!
Crikey...I think I have been searching for over an hour!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are solid foam with no covers. They are more like a rubber sponge material than say egg crate foam pad material.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They might be similar! But the ones this vendor sells are much thicker...maybe 3" thick.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You did! And I thank you! You came closer to finding them than I did...and I have been at this for hours!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
maybe you are talking about Primo Pads:

http://primopads.com/

id been looking for something to put in the crate that wouldnt get shredded and/or swallowed. this seemed to be the best thing i could find that were made to fit specific crate sizes.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes! That's it!!
I spoke with Gary at Primo Pads yesterday to place my order!

I saw pads from him that didn't have the vinyl covering on them. Wonder why he doesn't show them on his website.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
The vinyl covered ones look like they could be destroyed by a chewer though?

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Originally Posted By: chrubyThe vinyl covered ones look like they could be destroyed by a chewer though?
My thoughts exactly. I really like the stall mats or cow mats. They give some padding, but are indestructable.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Yea, I have seen the cow mats and they look more durable. A bit pricier but worth it if they are as indestructable as they look.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fortunately, I don't have a chewer. When I spoke with Gary, he told me the pads are 100% guaranteed if the dog decides to chew it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts