1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Strauss (my 90 pound Monster) has the comfort flex harness, and I REALLY like it. Aside from the fact that Mirada chewed the top loop off (that wench...though it's not important to the harness really), it's holding up really well.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
my cousin uses the comfortflex harness and HIGHLY recommends it. She does agility and flyball with her lab and border collie. She says her BC justs acts so much more comfy in the comfortflex. She tried to one from canineoutfitters and says its a no go for serious competition but practice runs its great.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Strauss (my 90 pound Monster) has the comfort flex harness, and I REALLY like it. Aside from the fact that Mirada chewed the top loop off (that wench...though it's not important to the harness really), it's holding up really well.

YouTube - Flyball Practice
Holy smokes he is a BIG boy - and he almost knocks the person at the end down :D I am SORE from "catching" Madix on his tug yesterday lol

my cousin uses the comfortflex harness and HIGHLY recommends it. She does agility and flyball with her lab and border collie. She says her BC justs acts so much more comfy in the comfortflex. She tried to one from canineoutfitters and says its a no go for serious competition but practice runs its great.
Thanks to both of you! I wasn't sure if the chest strap would ride up at all. I was partial to the last two also b/c they were padded but really he shouldn't be pulling THAT much, meaning he isn't going anywhere, hauling a load - it's just his own weight. Does that make sense?

·
Registered
808 Posts
All 3 of our dogs use the Comfortlex harness for Flyball. We had a problem with one breaking using it for something different by accident and the company replaced it for free. They were great to deal with and easy to contact. A lot of my teammates also use them.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
and he almost knocks the person at the end down
That's me actually. I shouldn't be participating very much anymore...it's not hard for him to knock me down (not his fault). Luckily, due to the nature of flyball, I'm not always the one holding him, and they understand if I need to stop and take a break.

My upper body is very strong for the most part, but due to neurological issues, I struggle with maintaining balance.

He really enjoys flyball though, and I like how unobtrusive the harness we have is. It SEEMS flimsy when you first hold one, but the craftsmanship holds up to a lot of the abuse my dog gives it.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! I got Madix's harness and I'm VERY pleased with it. The rest of my team is as well and is thinking of ordering them as well :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts