German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11600044

Adoption fees for dogs at Genesee County Animal Control are:Mix breed puppies under 4 months $65.00. Pure breed puppies under 4 months $75.00. Mix breed dogs over 4 months $100.00. Pure breed dogs over 4 months $110.00.The price for adult dogs includes rabies/distemper shots started and a current dog license. The price on puppies includes the first puppy shot. All animals must be altered then you will receive $50 back from the county. Our hours of operation are: Monday - Friday 10:00 A.M. to 4:15 P.M. Saturdays are 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. Closed Sundays and holidays. No phone calls are taken on Saturday. Cash only. <span style="color: #CC0000">NICE DOG. NEEDS HOME. SHE'S SPAYED AND AROUND 9 YEARS OLD. UP TO DATE ON HER SHOTS. COME SEE HER. </span>

Flint, MI
<span style="color: #CC0000">(810) 732-1660</span>

I came across this girl on petfinder. There's no picture to post unfortunately.
I called the shelter and didn't get much information other than that she was a purebred, very nice friendly, older girl. She was given shots there so is currently utd.
I asked about photos and there won't be any as now they don't have a camera! The little green heart next to her name indicates she is special needs but he didn't know what that was.

He also said there was a 6 month old female (Angel), listed as a mix but he said was purebred.

Is there anyone that could take a look at the two of them (even to make sure they're pb) The earliest I could do it would be Monday. They don't allow people to take photos of the dogs as I've tried that before!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts