German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today we went to a local dog park with Zoey and had a great time. We were there for about 3+ hours.

I can see why this park is in the top 10.

Fleet Peeples Park by Switchblade906, on Flickr

It was a Great Day today here in Central Florida.

Great Day by Switchblade906, on Flickr

Zoey by Switchblade906, on Flickr

Here is Zoey retrieving her favorite toy, the Ultra Ball from the Chuck It line.

Retrieving by Switchblade906, on Flickr

On a side note there was this adorable 3 month old Great Dane! Look at those paws!!!

Great Dane by Switchblade906, on Flickr

Great Dane by Switchblade906, on Flickr
Now my wife wants to get one lol Those suckers get close to 200 pounds!

My best and favorite shot of the day

Zoey by Switchblade906, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I want to go there! we should have a playdate when Z gets just a little bigger!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
That would be fun. The only catch is that my wife and I work on the weekends:-(
omg =( well maybe one of those odd holidays that no one celebrates ;)

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Wow that park is gorgeous! I Googled to see where it is located and I can't believe that's Winter Park! It looks like a real beach. I go down to Winter Park a few times a year for agility trials and never knew that this place existed. I am definitely going to take Mikko there next time we're down that way.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Wow that great dane looks so small in those pictures I am guessing its just all angle the GSD is handsome love the scenery

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow that park is gorgeous! I Googled to see where it is located and I can't believe that's Winter Park! It looks like a real beach. I go down to Winter Park a few times a year for agility trials and never knew that this place existed. I am definitely going to take Mikko there next time we're down that way.
Yeah it's a great park! There are also some nature trails in the park as well but we forgot the stroller for my 2 year old. He wore himself out in the water running around with the dogs lol.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow that great dane looks so small in those pictures I am guessing its just all angle the GSD is handsome love the scenery
He was only 3 months old so he was still small (for a Dane). I told his owner that in 2 months he will be the biggest dog there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts