1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
I am without words

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Originally Posted By: HistorianStories like this make me wish that human stupidity were painful.
The Advil would be flying off the shelves. There would be a morphine shortage. They'd have to ration Tylenol.
This goes far beyond stupid though. This is deliberately cruel and I can't get my mind around that.
You know sometimes you hear about something somebody did and even though it's incredibly stupid you maybe can see why they did it? This isn't like that for me. It's just cruelty, and these are the kind of people who scare me.

·
Banned
2,415 Posts
This is really sick. When I read the title of the post I thought some fisherman's dog got a few hooks in him, i suppose because Timber and I forgot a lot and got a hook in him.

It is horribly cruel, and in some cases treating a dog like that should be a felony, jail time included.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
That also happened to our Palla, we had just got back from fishing and the poles were in the back of the van. I don't know if it was the smell from the fish or the bait but Palla thought it was too tempting and took a bite. We heard a yelp and there was Palla with a fishhook in her lip. When she tried to back out the hook went right in and we had no choice but to push it the rest of the way through to remove it. Since then we've always made sure the hooks are off the line and in the tackle box. As for Palla, she was fine and she still liked to go fishing!

·
Banned
2,415 Posts
It does happen, and now that I have three GSD's in the boat with me I need to be very careful.

But as I said, this moron needs to be convicted for a felony.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Sorry. I did get off topic, and yes. An accidental hooking is one thing, this is an intentional act. The owner should be made to wear the tight fitting collar full of hooks until it grows in his neck! There is just no excuse for this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts