German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy, oh boy, what a week so far! its has been great! lots of energy this puppy takes from me but all is good.

I have been a GSD owner for the third time now and I have to say that each puppy brings with them a unique character!

my first pup ( Sabre ) he was a no-nonsense guard dog. I was in my lates 20's. Living with my ex. I never trained him to be a guard dog but his temperament was really strong to the very end.

my second GSD, Max, what a beautiful temperament. He was the most friendly golden retriever in GSD coloring and posture you could ever meet. What a sweet dog! Just passed away to the bridge 3 months ago

my third one , the one I am raising now , Maximus II, man, oh man, I read about landsharks and people joking about them while others actually being serious asking how to stop the landsharks etc.. I used to read the posts and laugh! well, not any more.

This little fella is insane! he is an open mouth of terror! he bites , bites, bites! goes to the yard and he bites everything and anything that can fit into his little snout! needless to say, we love him very much and I am just letting him be a puppy while giving some basic training. I am a believer that he just needs to be baby and to start his basic training as soon as he is ready.

Temperament wise, he is a go , go , go pup! doesnt stop at anything and has not shown any fear at all!

here is a pic of my landshark at his natural habitat, after a feeding session of human legs, feets, socks, washed down with some commercial raw food!

btw, his most annoying habit right now... his water bowl. For whatever reason he drinks water from it then he MUST flip it over and carry the empty bowl back to his doggie bed.. why , ? no idea!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Awww! What a cutie. My puppy does the same thing with the water bowl. If he's not drinking from it then he's playing with it! 😀

·
Banned
4,417 Posts
Lol! What a cute pup! Sounds like you have a great handle on it all. I have several pics of mine just laying down sleeping too - at that age - that's the only way you can see more than a blur sometimes....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts