German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Names Paul, not a first time dog owner but a first time owning a GSD. We haven't named her yet, so feel free to give some suggestions, but nothing seems to fit her personality. She is fun and loving, lap dog but comes from a championship sport line, so she is high energy. She is a fast learner and just melts everyone's hearts. She follows me around the house and lays at my feet the second I sit down.

I present you, no name! The 3 month giant puppy.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats her kennel name? Maybe there's a good fit to go with it.
Adorable! Congrats on the new puppy! Let us know what you name her.
Think we are going to name her Lady von Piddlepaws. Its quaky, funny and seems to represent her (she some times pees on her foot.. ). Also she splashes her water on the ground to lay on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats her kennel name? Maybe there's a good fit to go with it.
Adorable! Congrats on the new puppy! Let us know what you name her.
Seems my last post didn't go through, we ended up naming her Lady von Piddlepaws. She is adorable and often pees on her foot when she goes tinkle.

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
She is a little adorable girl!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Cute puppy and cutesy name, but not something I'd really want to see in my dog's pedigree! Just my opinion, but if it were me I'd choose something a bit more dignified!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Suggestions?
Like Steve suggested you could use the kennel name, or use your last name. As in "Lady Von _______ Haus". It really doesn't matter if she's not going to be bred, but I guess I just see GSDs as such Regal beings that I personally would never give them a title unbefitting Royalty! She is adorable though!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts