German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just wanted to share with every one that my wife and I just signed the papers for our new house and are very excited. It is in my mind exactly what our family needs, we have a 3 year old lil girl and our 6 month old GSD. The house is 3 bed room, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage, hot tub, huge deck with roll away canopie, and the best part is the 6ft tall fencing ALL the way around the property and when i mean all the way it even crosses the drive way which has a remote operated solar powered gate across it (the dog is going to love all the freedom with no teather to tug on) to keep the good in and the bad out.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Congrats! What a great way to start the new year!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Right on!!!! congratulation :wild:

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Congratulations on your new home! :):congratulations:

·
Registered
508 Posts
:toasting:

Here's to the new "home sweet home".

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
congratulations! It sounds like a really nice place:)

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
:congratulations:Your new house sounds beautiful ... hope you'll be posting some pictures soon!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pics will be up once we get all adjusted and im sure painted 5 different times till the wife is happy lol.....thank you all for the congrats BTW the Remote gate access was the selling point for me it put it one step above all the others.
It also didnt hurt that when we went to look at it there was a male gsd in the back yard so i know its a shepherd proof fence lol

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
haha congrats! sounds great!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts