German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got my new Canon Rebel T2i! Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to me!! I am still getting used to the controls, but of course the first pictures had to be of Wolfie! :D Wait until Hubby sees what he got me this year! LOL!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. These were without any lighting on in the rooms. I love the 18 megapixels. I can finally take a picture of his face, and I can actually see his features.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
A couple more...

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
If your camera will let you (I'm sure it will), try doing everything on manual settings. THAT'S fun. :D You get to pick how light/dark the pics are, where they're focused, how much of the pic is in focus, etc. I love manual settings. :)

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If your camera will let you (I'm sure it will), try doing everything on manual settings. THAT'S fun. :D You get to pick how light/dark the pics are, where they're focused, how much of the pic is in focus, etc. I love manual settings. :)
It does let me do that. I am going to try that too.. Plus the 1080p HD video i need to try.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
One more and then I have to go get some stuff done. I thought this was a cute pic..

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Loving the last one!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
awww Wolfie!!! I love Wolfie he's so handsome and cute!!. I love taking pictures on manual.

·
Registered
906 Posts
He's so handsome!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Love the photos!! Wolfie is super handsome!!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
wolfie boy is looking good!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
great pics,,,ok I gotta ask, in the first post, last pic, was Wolfie reading the newspaper? LOL

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am looking to purchase the T1i. Did the T2i do some extra things that made you go for that? I am torn between cameras (i definitely want a Canon), but i can't make up my mind.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Yah does this mean loads more pic's of gorgeous Wolfie?!!!!! I think it should be mandatory that when we get a new story we get pic's to go with it!!!!! :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts