German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
Handsome boy! Was this Ozzys first? We had one earlier this week and other than a brief investigation Remmi was uninterested. Same went for our fire pit outside last night, only his tail did get too close once. He could use a little self awareness I suppose, but no harm done.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Love the earnest look on his little face! I am jelly.
We are enjoying our first sub-70 day and they are expecting to get under 60 this evening. My windows are open and I am hanging out in a tank and shorts. Last week we were in the upper 90s. Fireplaces make me nostalgic for home (southern NH). This is my fave season - smell of wood smoke, smell of the forest after a rain, and maybe even the changing foliage.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Yep, his first fire. No issues at all he could care less. Love the smell of a fire burning, here in Wisc you smell it everywhere. It’s been in the 40’s at night here so it’s perfect and besides makes a great background for a pix.

·
Registered
337 Posts
40s is good sleeping weather!

·
Registered
10,826 Posts
We had our first wood stove fire last week. Griff sat in front of it, studying it intently. Smart enough not to get too close. It's my favorite season here in the NW. Rainy walks on the forest trails and not encountering anyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts