German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was such a nice day that I thought I would take Penny out to one of my favorite spots in the Bay of Fundy. She loved it! She had her leash on but I was not holding it she stuck right by my friend and I. Got one of my most favorite shots of her yet by a nice waterfall along the cliffs. She met a few other dogs two goldens and a yorkie mix and met some people too :) Now she is all tuckered out and sleeping under my feet... Hope you enjoy the photo, Im sure there will be more of her at the Bay esp with spring/summer coming :) Also cant wait to see if she will like swimming! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh I will also mention today she turned 21 weeks old :)

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Even though she has some medical problems she is a beautiful dog:)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even though she has some medical problems she is a beautiful dog:)
Thanks! :) Her Pyoderma is all cleared up now just have to finish out the last 3 days of antibiotics to make sure and her eyes are clear and she did lose that baby tooth that seemed like it wouldnt be coming out on its own! So will have her in at the vets on Wednesday for a full work up to make sure she is now a perfectly healthy pup! :)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Thanks! :) Her Pyoderma is all cleared up now just have to finish out the last 3 days of antibiotics to make sure and her eyes are clear and she did lose that baby tooth that seemed like it wouldnt be coming out on its own! So will have her in at the vets on Wednesday for a full work up to make sure she is now a perfectly healthy pup! :)
I hope everything comes out good at the vets! Love the photo!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I love the Bay of Fundy :). Also loved Alma, my family used to visit every two years for years :)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love the Bay of Fundy :). Also loved Alma, my family used to visit every two years for years :)
Luckily I live right in the Annapolis Valley and it takes maybe 15 minuets to get to the bay :) So I go all the time.. infact my profile picture is of Diesel and me at the Bay on a warf, one of the last photos I got of her :) It was definitely one of our favorite outting places, and Penny really seemed to enjoy it today so Im sure I will be up there at least once a week until fall :)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is another one I took today when we got back from the Bay

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts