German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a rescue purebred GSD pulling at my heartstrings. I am reaching out hoping maybe there is someone near NE Florida or Southern Georgia that may want to meet and adopt her. I have 3 dogs right now and our budget doesn't allow a 4th. Her name is Ziva and she is 3 years old and a beautiful deaf girl. Here is their post on her:

Ziva is the true meaning of rescue. She has not had the best start in life. She was picked up as a stray and brought into our rescue where we discovered that she is deaf. At just 3 years old I’m sure she has a story to tell. She is fully vetted, spayed, loves other dogs,especially smaller ones, and is good with cats. She is so smart and resilient! She needs someone up for the challenge of teaching her hand signals and in return she will love you forever! She is “knows how to open the refrigerator” smart!! Ziva would make a great companion dog and needs someone home most of the time. Please share our girl! She really needs a home of her own!
www.firstcoastgsr.com

·
Registered
521 Posts
Beautiful dog! And such a nice color. I wish I could adopt her...oh well. Somebody will come along soon I hope.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts