German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to get in contact with the kennel that co-owned Noire's litter, and she was able to verify her registered name, her birth date and she was able to give me her microchip # as well as her registration # for the Canadian Kennel Club.

I don't know if i'm really unobservant or not but on the CKC website is there a place to enter in the registration # to look at a pedigree? On the pedigree database only her mother is on it, the other kennel that owned her father doesn't seem to have any of their dogs up and their website is no longer working (Alash GSDs).

This isn't a super urgent, life or death thing i'm just curious. The "kennel" I got her from withheld all that stuff and refused to show me her papers for whatever reason. :paranoid:

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
You know, I've never thought to check, so I went to take a look-see, but looks like they are working on updating the site? There is usually a menu bar under the Logo with a bunch of options, and looks like it is gone.

I think we have Canadian board members who are involved in showing, so they might be more familiar with the ins and outs of the CKC web site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.