German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was up early this morning (Tuesday 25 Jan) and let Blitz, and his brothers out to relieve themselves about 15 minutes later I let them back in the house. About 20 minutes later (estimated) Blitz goes fricking berserk near the back door and Sarge also starts freak out (which he normally does not do). You could have knocked me over with a feather for sure because I would have never thought someone would be so bold. I look in my back yard (which has 6ft wooden fence completely around it) and there is a adult african american male looking around. Since it took allot to get over the fence he was in my back yard for one reason only. Blitz is over 7 months and is larger than the other two babies by quite a bit. I haven't weighed Blitz recently but Sarge (white pup) is a Husky/Shep mix and weighs 65lbs and Blitz is taller, and thicker already. Well that patch of hair between the shoulders was up from the base of his neck to his tail and while it looks quite funny to me I would not want to be the person who gets on the receiving end of his rage.

The end result is the man heard Blitz barking and I turned on the back yard light and he went flying back over the fence. So score this

Baby German Shepherd of 7 months = 1
Possible burglar = 0

I will post updated pictures soon. Sadly my little baby is no longer little.

This is not a current picture but about a month old now.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yay! Good Dog Blitz! He is so gorgeous! You must be very proud of him! :wub:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very much so he is so advanced for his young age and is quite a magnet when people are around as he is super friendly except at 6:30 in the morning

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
wow...seeing a stranger standing in my fenced in backyard would have freaked me out. Did you call the police?

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Good job Blitz! Deuce is 7 months old tomorrow and you're better than I am...I would have let the dogs out ;)

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
What a stunning boy dog!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Good boy Blitz!!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Atta boy!

Handsome too! :)

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I kept the dogs inside but the young man knew I was at the door also; I was hoping that after he flew back over the fence that he told all his friends and partners in crime there is a crazy man at that house with big ole mean dogs.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I love reading stories like this... He could have very well just saved your life... Awesome dog!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts