German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are finally really getting to enjoy some real spring weather! Yesterday was absolutely beautiful to be outside. Aiden and I worked on some trial prep and the puppy girl even got to play with the rag for a little. She's really coming along nicely.

My favorite one :wub:

4/27/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Angry girl

And some obedience! Seems like she just woke up with crazy ball drive this week..

Aiden's turn! Checking in.

Forging :p

Tug!

Send away

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
yes the weather was just fabulous, love the action pictures and your puppy is getting so big :( i didnt realize how old i was until i saw how young you and your partner are in those pictures, lol :)

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes the weather was just fabulous, love the action pictures and your puppy is getting so big :( i didnt realize how old i was until i saw how young you and your partner are in those pictures, lol :)
LOL! We are the babies of the club, don't worry. Everyone makes fun of us for being so young.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Both of your dogs look great, Gatordog!

Where did you get the nice balls on a rope in your Carma video?
Thanks! They're from petsmart actually. Carma woke up with some crazy ball drive this week and goes nuts for them. They have bigger ones too that I might try with Aiden.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
68 Posts
Petsmart!!! I thought they were from some working dog supply company! :) I'll have to look for them!

And the way Carma backs into heel position is fantatic! I'm trying to figure out how you did that! :D

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I just love Carma so much - her angry face is fantastic!!

Great to see Aiden training, too! What a handsome guy.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Great pictures...I love the first one.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Petsmart!!! I thought they were from some working dog supply company! :) I'll have to look for them!

And the way Carma backs into heel position is fantatic! I'm trying to figure out how you did that! :D
I was surprised to find them there too! I really like them though. They hold up pretty well.

And she comes into heel like that because we have done so much rear end movement work on a perch (the spinning around it) that she can practically walk backwards now lol.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Beautiful shots! Gorgeous dogs!

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Finally nice weather! :) I'll get some pics of my guy up soon. Home computer is SLOW. Yours is adorable. Maybe someday we can meet. Where do you train? Don't think we have anything up this way. I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Finally nice weather! :) I'll get some pics of my guy up soon. Home computer is SLOW. Yours is adorable. Maybe someday we can meet. Where do you train? Don't think we have anything up this way. I could be wrong though.
Can't wait to see them! I train with Liberty Working Dog Club in Troy.

Home

1 - 16 of 16 Posts