German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been pretty chilly, and we had a nice snow storm last week. But today it was 60 degrees out, and sunny, so I took Dean to the local park to have fun and do some training.
Part of Lake Superior was thawed, so Dean was super excited about that and hopped right in. We both had a blast, and now he is passed out, and I am quickly following lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Great pictures! I can't believe he'd want to get into that water, though. BRRRRRR!!! :cold:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great pictures! I can't believe he'd want to get into that water, though. BRRRRRR!!! :cold:
I try not to let him be in very long, but I'm finding he is a huge water dog lol
I can't wait until it gets decent (It never gets warm lol) so I can get him to burn off some energy swimming lol

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beautiful dog and pictures. We'll be back UP in May. Love it and wish we could go more often.
Thank you <3
Your dogs are gorgeous.
my mom moved my sister, herself, and I up here in '98 from the Lower peninsula. And I've loved it every since.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The UP is beautiful. I still have family there. The land of the fur-lined bikini :)

those are some wonderful photos.
Thank you <3
I love it up here. It's certainly not for everyone since there isn't the big cities with all their things to do, but I prefer it this way for sure. More places to hike, and do outdoor things with the dogs lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts