German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since dealing with the bad news of surgery and my neck, finally something good (about darn time too!)

Aero's Jade vom Landholz, OFA Good, Elbows Normal!!!!!

now if I could get more than 3 hrs of sleep at a time and get rid of the bags and circles, we'd be doing better! Anyone know what works for that? Is it tea bags?

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Originally Posted By: Angela_WSince dealing with the bad news of surgery and my neck, finally something good (about darn time too!)

now if I could get more than 3 hrs of sleep at a time and get rid of the bags and circles, we'd be doing better! Anyone know what works for that? Is it tea bags?
Congrats and yes, it's tea bags. I got bitten by something last summer and my eye swelled up like crazy. I applied tea bags and the swelling went down quite a bit!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Originally Posted By: Angela_WSince dealing with the bad news of surgery and my neck, finally something good (about darn time too!)

I read the other day that by tapping on the bags using the pads of your fingers it can help disburse the fluid built up around your eyes...I tried it and I think it really worked...plus, yes, cold (brewed) tea bags for about 15 minutes on the eyes.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Congrats on the OFA good and elbows clear...

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Outstanding!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
That is good news! Sorry you aren't feeling all that way but good wishes are coming your way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts