German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been reading posts off and on for the past year. Angus Von Maximus Sir Pissalot Shirey, or just Angus? is my 1st GSD and has been in my life since 10/2/16. He is 23 months old now & is at the Vet being Neutered today. Being apart is rare. Once more I came to this Forum for info & reassurances as I have so often since becoming his mommy. I finally joined, today, as not doing so seemed silly. I’m trying to figure out how to post his pic instead of having the avatar but no luck. I’m probably just very nervous waiting to go pick him up. I figured if I got there a few hours early maybe they’d let me in to sit with him those last few hours as he “comes around”. Anyone else been able to do so?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I can't remember how many posts until you can post photos, it might be 3. It sounds like you are really close to Angus. I've never tried to sit with them when they were coming around, I think the answer would likely be no but it couldn't hurt to ask. I can't wait to see photos of your boy!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Welcome! In my experience, most vets won't let you sit with your dog while they recuperate from anesthesia because it isn't pretty and people get upset! That being said, you could ask.

To upload a picture, select the "go advanced" button below, then scroll down to the "manage attachments section. Select your photo, then press upload. Once the upload finishes, close the window and select preview to verify the picture is there, then post. I see picture attachments frequently from first time posters, so I don't think there's a number of posts requirement for that. Other stuff, like setting an avatar picture, will become available as you increase your post count.

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
Central Washington?? Nothing but sagebrush and rattle snakes :wink2: Welcome to the forum and hope you have a good result with your pups surgery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts