German Shepherds Forum banner

Finally, introducing little Hoya

2K views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  Redrider469 
#1 ·
I've had this little guy for few weeks now... just haven't posted any pictures, so here he is. He just turned 12 weeks today.

For a puppy, he's been a breeze so far. The first couple nights were pretty bad, but he's been sleeping through the night in his crate for weeks now. Very quick and willing learner. Took to the clicker almost immediately. Hardly any accidents inside. Settles very nicely in the house. Doesn't whine in his crate at all.

He's been pretty much everywhere with me and nothing fazes him. Everyone at my grandmother's nursing home thinks he's a therapy dog in training. They love when I bring him there. He literally struts around everywhere he goes like he owns the place. He's the kind of pup who thinks his :poop:don't stink.

Here's some pictures from 8 weeks to 12 weeks. These are the best I have... I really need to start taking more pictures of him outdoors.

See less See more
#8 ·
He is handsome! You and Laura are so lucky! Gorgeous Gildaf puppies!

#11 ·
They hit it off literally within minutes of meeting each other. Now all they want to do is roll on the ground together and wrestle all day long. I usually have to break it up because he's small now and I don't want her crushing one of his little legs by rolling on them.

She really has been great with him even when he gets into his annoying puppy mode.

#14 ·
:congratulations: The fun has started lol

#15 ·
soooo cute! Congrats, glad he and Lucy are buds:)

#21 ·
lol... i just noticed this thread back in the active topics and thought for a second there was another puppy named Hoya here until I realized it was my old thread.

I'm terrible with taking pictures, but I'll try to take some more this weekend. He's definitely gotten a lot bigger than he looks in these pictures. He's such a handful, but such a sweet personality. Loves everyone he meets - very outgoing. Absolutely ball crazy already at just about 5 months. I thought lucy was ball crazy, but this puppy might already have her beat. Such a fun and smart little guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.