German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted in awhile, but I just had to come on here tonight to post this up in hopes that this might help someone else's miserable gsd.

Storm will be 4 years old this summer. I have posted up several times about his allergies. Blood red groin, hot and inflamed, thick scabs under his armpits, constant itching, the whole nine yards. In working at a pet nutrition center the owner had asked me if I had ever tried the Nzymes treats. I replied that although I've never tried them for Storm, they did help my pug get through a bout of demodectic puppy mange. The mange mites feed on yeast, so I put him on a strict yeast starvation diet and with the use of the Nzymes treats, he won the battle.

Okay, back to Storm. So I tried the treats. Well, he seemed a bit better, but then back to his old self. I called the Nzymes company and talked to a gentlemen by the name of Mike. He suggested that although it seems like allergies, Storm might just as well be suffering from a yeast problem. I went on the Nzymes website and sure enough, everything that they were explaining led me to believe this this was in fact my dog's issue. I purchased the healthy skin kit and followed the detoxification program. I figured there is a 120 day money back guarantee what could i lose? I had already tried everything under the sun!

Well, I am pleased to announce that we are approaching day 60 and Storm is like a new dog. The grain free foods that I was feeding are loaded with high glycemic carbs and starches which feed yeast. So what I thought was a good food for his allergies was actually causing more harm then good.

Also, your dog doesn't need to have a yeast problem for this kit to work! It even helps with allergies. So if anyone is at their wit's end like I was, it's worth a look see. Just go to Nzymes.com and check out the products.

Oh Storm now eats a food called Natural Planet Organics. It is certified by the Oregon Tilth to be a true organic food.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
thanks for sharing! Glad Storm is better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts