German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Penny is 7.5 months old and I have yet to get a picture of just her and I... And I also did something big yesterday AFTER having this picture taken, I changed my profile picture on facebook. It was the picture that is my picture here on gs.com with Diesel and myself and 7 months after her death I finally changed it to a picture of me and Penny, was kind of emotional and had a few tears in my eyes... Wasnt the best of shots but I still like it :) Also added another photo I took of her yesterday, she looks so grown up :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
I know you miss Diesel, but Penny is here now and she is such a pretty girl. I know that you feel guilty, but you have to let that go or it will eat you alive. Diesel will always be in your heart.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Just because you are living in the present doesn't mean that you have to leave your precious memories in the past. Your new pic is very good.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Well Penny is 7.5 months old and I have yet to get a picture of just her and I... And I also did something big yesterday AFTER having this picture taken, I changed my profile picture on facebook. It was the picture that is my picture here on gs.com with Diesel and myself and 7 months after her death I finally changed it to a picture of me and Penny, was kind of emotional and had a few tears in my eyes... Wasnt the best of shots but I still like it :) Also added another photo I took of her yesterday, she looks so grown up :)
Good for you! I haven't been through it so I can only imagine how painful losing Diesel has been. My heart goes out to you. But I'm very happy for you & Penny. You're both beautiful. Nice pics.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Great picture! That must be tough. Although not a dog, after 8 years of my grandmother's death I STILL can't muster up the courage to delete her number out of my cell phone. Diesel would be very happy to know that Penny is bringing you such joy. They will be forever in our hearts :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone :) @Cheyanne Yes she has definitely given me a run for my money! lol But I love the little bugger to death and we have both come a long way :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts