German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diabla is 22 months old tomorrow (geez, time flies!) and I think we finally are starting to see some chest and some meat on those bones.

Head shot

I know she will never be Siegerin, but I appreciate if you could give me a good critique to learn more about structure.

And just so you can compare, same dog early this year.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW
58 cm. (22,8 inches)
24,5 kg (54 lbs)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Wow, maturity has definitely helped her out! She looks really pretty!
I can only imagine the teenage stages my boy will go through soon.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Beautiful!!! My Bella is skinny, and now is just starting to fill out but still need more. she is 16 months.

·
Registered
564 Posts
What a pretty face!! (Not that the rest of her isn't, but I just love that head shot.)

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
She is pretty!!

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
she is gorgeous

·
Registered
907 Posts
She is filling out nicely. Gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Nice top and bottom lines, croup looks good, nice front and rear angles, pasterns, feet look good. Would like a little more chest. Nice dog.

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
She's gorgeous overall. What a happy pretty face - it's the expression that does it for me.

Don't worry about the chest, it'll come. Morgan has a similar build, was a very very skinny girl when she was 18 months old. I don't recall exactly how old she was when she puffed out but eventually it happened.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL! I don't worry, she has some DDR on her and I don't expect to be fully matured before 3 years old. Keep comments coming, thanks e everyone, specially Doc.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No more critiques? The experts?
I don't mind having my feelings hurt, LOL

Funny how Jesse and Diabla are only two days apart

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Toughie, toughie, toughie!!
Diabla looks like such a strong, strong-minded dog with a gorgeous form! I also remember her picture with the seawolves (seals). Talk about sound temperament under distraction!
Her head looks so broad, her expression so strong-minded and extremely INTELLIGENT. You can tell that she is interested in learning everything-- a very bright dog, just looking at her expressions! I love her dense coat and strong neck. She looks feminine, but powerful and balanced, too. I LOVE Diabla, Catu!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts