German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on here several times getting wonderful advice from you for our gsd named Cody........ He has been battling allergies for the past 2 1\2 years and now on the right track. He went through the shots, many different kinds of food, baths, you name it. He has 24 differnt allergies He had licked large spots under his front legs and belly so it was just black thick skin. He is like a child to us , so we have done everything even takinng up all the carpeting in our home which was less than a year old, I live in Wisconsin and there is a lady at the La Crosse dog center who carries wonderful products that I just happened to run into. Anyway, he is on WELLNESS CORE FISH kibble and he gets 25 drops a day of concentrated yucca juice and also 2 tsp per day of SPRINGTIME LONGEVITY which has tons of wonderful things in including bee pollen. We were making his food for over a year and he is getting a fine crop of hair on his belly and chest and no more licking..... what a difference.Anyone having these problems I wish you luck but this is working so well for him. Sorry this is so long but hope this helps someone else with the same problem.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts