German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little show girl here on evaluation as conformation prospect. Her first whole day here she got put in the car to go on the dog adventures. It was Hogan's first day of protection work too.

I got Filly out to socialize and she could not resist the flirt pole thingy!

Wow! What is that thing?!

Scramble!!

Got it!

Please, Mr. Man, make it move again.

She is four months old and has lived at the breeders. She doesn't know me and this place was entirely new to her. I thought she did remarkably well.

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
You got a sable working line as a show and conformation prospect?

Way to go Samba!!!! You go out there and show the world all that a GSD can be! And yes, I agree!! She did MORE than remarkably well!

Can't wait to follow this little one's career.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, no she is all american lines pup. But, she does own some prey drive.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
:wub:

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I might have the pedigree somewhere. I'll have to search the emails on my limping laptop though.

She is from Mari-Fiori kennel in St. Louis area.

Wow, she is really starting to get over her shell shock after the "abduction" from her puppy kennel. Tonight she just launched into my moving calf with a mighty chomp. I love it!

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
She is from Mari-Fiori kennel in St. Louis area.
Really? I use to think Mari-Fiori's Ruffian of Judeen was such a cool looking dog. She had some of the same lines as my Dalton and the same coloring. (Caralon's Hein von der Lockenheim and Caralon's Phantom v Le Barland) Of course these dogs are a bit far back in pedigrees now-a-days.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts