German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They were born 7/7/18. I (and a bunch of others on my list) were hoping for more females, but we got 6 lovely boys and 2 perfect girls. We got the full rainbow of colors too, with 3 solid black, 3 bicolor, and 2 sable. I am keeping the two girlies from this litter for myself, since Burn is now an active Explosives Detection K9 with the Sheriff's office. They will be raised as my next competition and hopeful breeding prospects, with Carma's retirement :grin2: I am so excited to get started with them!

3 weeks by Alexis Roy, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Beautiful and congrats Heard a lot of great things about you and your breedings. I train at OG and look forward to watching Chris’s pup at training.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I have watched your training videos for several years now. LOVE them!

I remember when you introduced Carma to the board years ago when she was a pup. She's amazing!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Too much cute! Congrats and good luck with your new girls :) I loved your posts about Burn, he's a good looking boy. I'm sure he will be awesome in his new job.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Why did I open this thread? Those puppies are gorgeous!! Congrats, I am SO in puppy lust. LOL

Aly

·
Super Moderator
32,539 Posts
What, no more Carma pups after this litter??? :crying:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Oh my goodness cute beyond words!!!! Great photography skills too! What do you expect them to excel in?
If her first two litters are a good prediction of what this litter will excel at, then everything. ;) Alexis breeds awesome dogs who can do it all, and do it all well.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh my goodness cute beyond words!!!! Great photography skills too! What do you expect them to excel in?
Thank you!

Both parents are heavily titled in IPO, so off the bat I would assume they’ll be genetically very well suited towards it. In Carma’s other litters, she has produced dogs participating in competition level AKC obedience, herding, nosework, agility, mondioring, law enforcement, and as pets ? She’s my personal shadow who lives under my feet, and I am very biased, but I think that a pup out of her can likely be suitable for most anything. I’m crossing my fingers that my own two keepers end up half as versatile as she has proven to be.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
330 Posts
Oh, they are all so adorable! So cuddly cute at this age. 4th from the top does look a little fiercer than the rest lol.

Do you evaluate puppy temperaments so young? Curious about 2nd from the top pup.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts