German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This week we rode a ferry out to a tropical island! I was so surprised Gandalf just hopped right on ready to go, apparently he loves boats lol. There were some really nice hiking trails on the island and a little shop with ice cream, perfect on a hot day :smile2:.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
You have one if the most photogenic dogs I've ever seen...that, or you're expert at staging your photos! Gandalf always looks both at home, i.e. comfortable, and happy. Awesome shots, and what a great adventure! Thanks for sharing these pics...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You have one if the most photogenic dogs I've ever seen...that, or you're expert at staging your photos! Gandalf always looks both at home, i.e. comfortable, and happy. Awesome shots, and what a great adventure! Thanks for sharing these pics...
Aw thank you Tim, he surprises me everyday and greets adventures with excitement. He has such a solid temperament and is just so brave! I've never seen him afraid of anything, even new things like the ferry boat ride he just hopped right on and stuck his head out the window lol :grin2:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I enjoy your posts with your great pictures. I can't help wondering, does Gandalf ever get muddy? In every shot he is always so awesomely clean. :-D
Thank you :smile2: i'm glad you enjoy them too! Its funny I thought having a white dog I would be constantly cleaning him but he actually doesn't get dirty that often except for his paws occasionally. Hes a very clean guy and doesn't like to roll in stuff so that helps lol

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
Great photos!!!looks like alot fun. Lol yes gandalf is always sparkling white! I have been wanting to take the dogs to block island. I have been on a ferry ride once though to block island in rough waters and was a nightmare others then that one ride all ferry rides we’re smooth sailing. They have beach dog friendly hikes, restaurants, and beaches.

·
Super Moderator
1,598 Posts
I go to Florida several times a year, I just did a tracking seminar in St. Lucie, two weeks ago. I was in Naples and Boynton Beach after that. I am always looking for new places to go when I'm down there. Could you be more specific on the location or PM me the details?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts