German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
14,349 Posts
Counter........ I want all 3 of your dogs!

I normally do not like Huskies, long story, but your PAW PAW is very handsome!

Beowulf tugs at my heart and Nara is beautiful. :wub::wub::wub:

I'm jealous!

· Registered
14,349 Posts
Sorry, but you can't have them! Ha.

But yeah, my wife and I were saying that we'll probably always have a husky around based on how much we love Paw Paw. We might even breed him to get one of his male pups and then continue the process so we'll always have a Paw Paw ancestor until the day we die. Who knows! Has anyone ever done this? Does it work? Is there anything that might keep it from happening besides an early death before breeding? To imagine that I might one day be 70 or 80 years old (and still healthy I hope) and have Paw Paw's great great great great grandson around to love! Amazing!!
Please do not breed PAW PAW, he is a really good looking dog but there are already way too many animals dying in shelters everyday because people "wanted a puppy from their dog" or they wanted to make a quick buck or their unaltered animal got out and bred with another dog or strays that keep reproducing. So please go take a look at your local animal shelter, more than half of those dogs in there will not be making it back out. :teary:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.