1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
I like the breeding of the female. Not so much the male, but that is personal taste. The litter would be linebred on Crok who could bring handler aggression, very long backs and the fuglies. Not sure the breeding is balanced enough for my tastes, but my tastes are different than others. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I had a dog out of Vero. Very good targeting(full grip even bad angle), high prey, quiet on a sleeve, fight and try to stop helper during stick drive. The down side are barking, very slow mature. He pulled high scores in B and C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
by "barking" you mean that high pitch prey drive squeal?

Yes and no. I dont know how to describe it. The breeder in Germany told me that a lot of pups from Vero have barking problem. Also they tend to have handler aggression. German magazine shows a picture of Kebernik’s bloody messed up hand caused by Vero, but my dog never came back at me. He could take pressure from handler. I guess with the right female. And Vero throws slow mature pups.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Wonder if they are talking about leaking drive type of bark/screaming?

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Way too much drive for my taste. Could see some handler aggression and leaking( screaming) of drives in some of pups, when they mature. Doesn’t mean it’s not good breeding for some, just too much extreme dogs and genetics for me.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I’ve seen 4 offsprings from Vero. I really like prey and fight drive. They are angry though. the barking is not mature. It’s not screaming to me it’s just not mature.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts