German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've not posted pictures of this girl in a while so I took some pictures today. This is daughter of Catrina.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
245 Posts
-awe struck- Gosh she sure is beautiful! I'm in love with the fifth picture down! If I could make that my new calendar image for October, I soooo would. :wub: Congrats on owning such a beautiful girl!!!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Beautiful, I love her coloring!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
OMG she is beautiful!!!! LOVE the pictures.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
she is stunning!!! what happened to that fuzzy little girl? LOL

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
She is beautiful!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Wow, she is stunning!

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. she really has turned out to be one adorable pup/dog. she is going to be a big one too, her bone is huge.

I am looking to change her name now that she has moved back home. If anyone has a good "F" name feel free to share.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
She is beautiful!!! I love her coloring and all your dogs. I'm still think about Enzo...... he such a hunk. Oh "F" names Fay, Faina "Means shining", Fallon, Farrah "Mean joy", Fallyn "Means incharge", Fala "native american means crow". Hope you like these few.

·
Registered
245 Posts
=) My vote's for the name Farrah, it was the name of a beautiful Persian Princess from a video game franchise I played (Prince of Persia, lol).

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very nice names, thanks...

·
Registered
462 Posts
I agree I like Farrah. She is absolutely stunning, she really looks like she grew up a ton :)!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Gorgeous! I just LOVE your dogs!!!

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks!!! They are all pretty special to me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts