German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what the winner of January's photo contest had to say about February's theme: Since February always reminds me of Mardi Gras, how about <span style="color: #330033"><u>"Shepherds gone wild!" </u> </span>

How to post pictures: http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=348378

Good luck everyone and please read the rules before submitting a photo! Thanks.
<span style="color: #CC0000">CONTEST RULES:
1. Only ONE picture per member allowed.
2. Pictures bigger than 800x600 will automatically be deleted.
3. It has to be a picture YOU took, not a professional one.
4. The photo contest is for GSDs only, no pictures of non-GSDs allowed. It is ok for other non-gsd animals to show in the picture as long as there is a GSD present.
5. NO COMMENTS ALLOWED on the contest thread or it gets too long. If you want to comment about the pictures, start a different thread for people to comment.
6. The winner gets to choose the next month's theme.
7. No alterations of pictures by any image software allowed except for resizing pictures if they are too big or lighting them up.
8. I will delete all pictures that are not visable and have not been fixed at the time posting is over and voting begins.
9. You have from the first of the month to the end of the third week to enter your picture. The last week of the month will be for voting.</span>

·
Registered
294 Posts
Cartwright and Mila GONE WILD!!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts

Have you ever seen a 3 legged dog fly? A little snow is all it takes for Gabby to go WILD!

·
Registered
8,223 Posts
Jasper has gone wild for enforcing the "The beatings will continue until moral improves" with his sister

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Wolfgang going wild on his cuz

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Ellie and Kessler go wild!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Dallas goes Wild for soccer balls

·
Registered
601 Posts
Re: FEBRUARY PHOTO CONTEST - "Shepherds Gone Wild!

yee hah!! I'm flying high and having fun
(The day the barn swallows taught Meb how to fly!)

·
Registered
5,735 Posts

Bismarch and Frieda go wild in the snow!

·
Registered
343 Posts

Safir gonne wild at 7 months (a one in a life time thing).....and yes....the white stuff is from the leather couch...WHO....ME?

·
Registered
7,782 Posts

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
WARNING... To all people with stuffed toy family members. Recently the serial killer known as the toy slasher has gone WILD. Everyone is warned to be careful and vigilant during these difficult times

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.