German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
I love the theme and can't wait to see the pics, but I am not sure what to post for Kaper. He doesn't really go wild for anything. He prefers to be the cool, calm and collected one.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
love elliecd's pic, that should be an advert. What a hoot!

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Baby Wolfie going wild on his cuz
That's the darn cutest thing I've seen today!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Elsie it took a while for me to think the picture was funny, but what could I have done....I walked in to find out it had "snowed" in Florida...inside my house! It was his one and only moment of destruction and it was to late for me to do anything about it, so I kept my anger inside (it was all our fault...of course!
) and took pictures, figured it will be funny in a few years
He probably had a blast!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Only a true dog-lover would grab a camera when faced with a "gutted" leather couch
Glad you can laugh about it now!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Lots of good ones so far. Kisses doesn't really go wild for anything though.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Great topic, but it's so hard to get good pics of Emma being wild, cause she always stops when she sees the camera come out! But so far there are wonderful pics posted!!! Good luck everyone!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally Posted By: kootenaydogsOnly a true dog-lover would grab a camera when faced with a "gutted" leather couch
Glad you can laugh about it now!
That's so true! I have always loved dogs ever since I was able to walk!

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Once again, not everyone is paying attention to the contest rules. We've removed 3 entries due to them being over the maximum size of 600x800. Those of you who are not sure if your pictures were within the size limitation, might want to recheck your entries.

Thank you

·
Registered
163 Posts
marshmallows pic is the funniest facial expression ive ever seen

·
Registered
677 Posts
I got a good laugh when I first saw that picture too, I was trying to get a picture of him actually catching a snowball, and I eventually did but I still like that one best.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Wow are there some good entries. Love the Bismarch and partner photo but then you look at "Puppycraze's" submission and that little face. The entry of the three from Latvia was also stunning. Good grief - can I please vote about five times?? LOL

1 - 20 of 36 Posts