German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I did not see any other section that I could really fit a thread asking what others find there dogs favorite toys to be? My 3 year old Italia loves tennis balls; for Christmas I bought her tons of toys but she only plays with the tennis balls right away and that goes for any holiday since she was a puppy. That is not even the first toy I introduced her to, the first toy I introduced her to was a stuffed animal named baby. I was just wandering what others found there GSD's liking as a favorite toy?

·
Premium Member
11,248 Posts
everlasting green balls (grapefruit sized!!!)

Cuz - especially the Dino cuz

soft toys get disemboweled quickly....but they love them!

Lee

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
any JWPet squeaker toys and his big Pooh bear. Mind you, Pooh is now headless from the puppy distruction, but the body is a must have when he sleeps in his crate (he'll pull Pooh back into the crate if you take it out).
He also has a collection of basketballs outside.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I was crate training her she would leave the toys however she would pull my clothes in if they were near the crate and sleep with them. I hear a lot of people say there GSD wont leave rocks alone, so I don't know if it is just mine but Italia never messes with rocks she rather find her tennis balls since she has at least 20 outside and 20 inside

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
any JWPet squeaker toys and his big Pooh bear. Mind you, Pooh is now headless from the puppy distruction, but the body is a must have when he sleeps in his crate (he'll pull Pooh back into the crate if you take it out).
He also has a collection of basketballs outside.
Can we get a pic of pooh?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Can we get a pic of pooh?

He's all confused because I took Pooh out of his crate LOL

Ever since Pooh lost his head, he leaves the rest of the stuffing alone. Other stuffed toys get shredded, but not his Pooh.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I wish Fiona would be nice to her stuffed animals. I tried giving her a baby and she ripped the arm off and then chewed the head. Headless pooh is funny

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Needless to say as I was uploading the picture, he was bringing Pooh back where he belongs.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Dogs are so funny. Fiona gave her bed the eye last night, because the tag was sticking out and not underneath the bed. I told her it was just the tag and sent her to investigate. She goes and sniffs it and then goes oh it's only the tag, not an evil monster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts