German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sticks, pine cones, water bottles...

But Rocky's favorite thing we've bought from a store is a rope to play tug with.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Titan's favorite toy is his no stuffing mallard duck, its got a duck call squeeker in it, and because it has no stuffing its near indestructable! If you tell him to get his baby or go get duckerman he runs away and finds it.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Ball on rope and tugs.

Stark's all time favorite toy though was/is a towel with a knot I tied in the middle. He LOVES to shred it, tug with it, play with it, etc.. cost me $2 at walmart for a towel. :)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Nylabone teething keys. Minnie liked hers so much than when we got Tanner she tried to steal them for herself! They don't really chew on them until they start teething, though (about 3-4 months for my dogs).

·
Registered
4 Posts
The best dog toy you can get is the Puppy Kong! Seriously you have to have a Kong when you have a dog. You can fill them with yummy treats, freeze peanut butter inside them and the puppy will love the rubber chewing sensation! Trust me get a Kong!!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Victor and Jamie like the Kong wubbas alot. Jamie also loves her Skinneez which is a no stuffing toy. I have spent lots of money on toys but in the long run Kong and Skinneez are the most played with toys.Victor is addicted to tennis balls. Sticks,water bottles are favorites of Jamie's as well.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Sinister loved his Bad Cousin toy! He used to sqeek it all the time, until my ex ripped into it and stole it's sqeeker, he never played with it again. :(

Now he rips all of the sqeekers out of his toys.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Molly loves her flirt pole and it also works great for ob training at home!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Xander's favorite toys are his treat kong (large puppy size), squeeky toys that look like animals, his nylabone for chewing, and there is this toy (I cannot remember the brand) but it is a bunch of tough fabric with different textures tied in a knot at one end - it's simple but he loves to chew on the different textures...

It's kind of like this one but has waaaay more "fabric arms" - it's like an oversized, multicolored jelly fish in a way.

KONG Wubba Dog Toys - Toys - Dog - PetSmart

1 - 13 of 13 Posts