Registered
27,228 Posts
Re: Farmington Hills & Reed City MI-IN-IL-Green Bay WI

Looking forward to it!!?

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I will contact Kathy as soon as I get a break at work. If there is definitely only one dog, I will do the leg to Gary.

I don't have crates and only have a small car so it wouldn't be safe for me to drive both of them.

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
Lilac does great in the car she justs lays down.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Originally Posted By: CindyMI will contact Kathy as soon as I get a break at work. If there is definitely only one dog, I will do the leg to Gary.

I don't have crates and only have a small car so it wouldn't be safe for me to drive both of them.
Lilac will lay down and put her head in your lap, she rides fine

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks guys! I just get worried when there are Two dogs because I don't know how they will react to each other.w

I spoke to Kathy and I'm doing the leg to Gary. I think this transport is filled!

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
THANK-YOU SOO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I need someone to contact me if im doing reed city to Kzoo like i suggested next weekend. I stopped in today and checked in on willow at the shelter as i work a couple mins away from it. Willow is not skidish anymore. She owns her run now, and she will let anyone who comes into the room know it ;-) From what the shelter owner says, she is a very good girl. Shes looking very good.

Email me please with some info

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Wow, look at the Michigan turn out for these rescues. I am impressed!! Thanks to everyone who made this possible. Enjoy Lilac today and look forward to Willow next weekend.
Thanks again!!

·
Registered
27,228 Posts

Halo~Sent you a pm, go to my stuff at the top of the page and you'll see a flashing envelope. click on my messages.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts

Great photo's Cindy. She is so beautiful. She is whining to our President who picked her up, for hamburgers. LOL, she had one I guess on transport with her medicine so now she wants them.
Thanks to all of you who helped with this save, without you we cant do our job!

·
Registered
27,228 Posts
We gave her some treats, and wow she is a food motivated girl!! She wanted to drive my car, too. What a sweet girl Lilac is and I am glad I got the opportunity to meet her. Stacy, who did the leg before me had a fender bender in the parking lot where she picked her up. Very icy~she smashed her front fender. We called it her "lilac owie" and luckily she didn't have to file a po-po report(private property). My daughter fell absolutely in love w/ Lilac! Thanks to all who helped move her to GB!

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
Thanks Jane, I'm sorry about Stacy fender bender. I am glad everyone made it safe and sound this this crappy weather we are having here. Doreen

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
nice job everybody!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I don't know where you are located, but if you Google veterinarians in your city, you should come up with a list of them. They should also be listed in the yellow pages of the phone book, if you have one.

Hope you find some help for your dog and that he or she will be okay.

·
Registered
27,228 Posts
Hey i have a dog German shepherd. He is suffer from debilities. Have anyone know about any doctor in city.
This thread is super old and you'd be better off starting your own thread...though not sure how many can suggest a good vet in your area, better to just do a google search( many of them have reviews posted) I hope your dog will be ok!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts