German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time this commercial airs on television Lisl is listening intently and watching if she is in the room.

Right at the end of the commercial when they sing the jingle; "We are Farmer's, bum ba bum bum bum bum bum" she starts barking at the TV. She has me nearly ROTF whenever she does this.

Does anyone know why she would do this only during the jingle? Could it be the men's voices, the frequencies she is hearing, or does she just not like the tune?

It's a riot to watch. Almost as funny as the Cadbury Bunny commercial. She barks at the animals on that one.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I have no idea lol... but you should get the comercial on youtube and play it while video taping her so we can all have a good laugh lol

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might have to try that. She reacted the same way to the commercial on the computer just now.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Video! have to see it =)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Zeus would go nuts and bark when he heard a Camera Shutter on TV and a Clock Ticking on TV. WEIRD.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Omg...I have to see this.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She might still bark once if she's paying attention to it, but she's mostly outgrown it now.

Sorry about no video. It really was funny to watch her react to this commercial and the Cadbury Bunny commercial.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts