German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oops! That's deep! Our technique could use a little work.

Conquering the Water!

Swimmin' like a Dog...Nailed it!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Awesome! He caught on quick! I like the 2nd video. Looks like he's splashing on purpose to chomp at it lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

K

·
0 Posts
Aww good job pup! He looked like he was trying to eat it at first lol!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I got Kurama to finally swim by standing on a rock in the middle of the river. She did not enjoy it and I can’t get her back in lol... your pup looks adorable

·
Registered
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She did great! Bud always swam like he was drowning, your girl seems to have it down.
I got Kurama to finally swim by standing on a rock in the middle of the river. She did not enjoy it and I can’t get her back in lol... your pup looks adorable
My first thought was "oh man. This doesn't look good and I am NOT dressed to go in and get her."

·
Registered
5,703 Posts
My first thought was "oh man. This doesn't look good and I am NOT dressed to go in and get her."
Lol. Shadow chased a duck once. It was in the middle of a river. She actually thought she could just go get it. Thankfully she was on a twenty foot rope. We just reeled her in, but the look on her face was priceless! My first thought was "---- I hate wet jeans!"

·
Registered
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ooh enjoying the waterfall! Faren did not make it look easy but she did get it and is multitasking lol!
I just love her. She hesitated to go back in but worked it out on her own and was gliding.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts