German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Awesome! He caught on quick! I like the 2nd video. Looks like he's splashing on purpose to chomp at it lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
I got Kurama to finally swim by standing on a rock in the middle of the river. She did not enjoy it and I can’t get her back in lol... your pup looks adorable

·
Registered
32,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She did great! Bud always swam like he was drowning, your girl seems to have it down.
I got Kurama to finally swim by standing on a rock in the middle of the river. She did not enjoy it and I can’t get her back in lol... your pup looks adorable
My first thought was "oh man. This doesn't look good and I am NOT dressed to go in and get her."

·
Registered
8,277 Posts
My first thought was "oh man. This doesn't look good and I am NOT dressed to go in and get her."
Lol. Shadow chased a duck once. It was in the middle of a river. She actually thought she could just go get it. Thankfully she was on a twenty foot rope. We just reeled her in, but the look on her face was priceless! My first thought was "---- I hate wet jeans!"

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Ooh enjoying the waterfall! Faren did not make it look easy but she did get it and is multitasking lol!

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
awesome!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts