German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,681 Posts
I missed this some how.

I really like her. Very nice female who is a bit stretched and could use a bit more leg at this age. OK withers, good topline, good placement of croup that could be longer. Very good angulation front and rear. Great head on her even with her mouth closed. Dark eyes, excellent feet. I'll bet she could V depending on how she moves.

·
Registered
31,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I missed this some how.

I really like her. Very nice female who is a bit stretched and could use a bit more leg at this age. OK withers, good topline, good placement of croup that could be longer. Very good angulation front and rear. Great head on her even with her mouth closed. Dark eyes, excellent feet. I'll bet she could V depending on how she moves.
she floats <3 She's a bit easty-westy right now so we'll see what happens when her chest drops. A friend, who is a ASL breeder and AKC judge, thinks it will go away.

Yeah the mouth. LOL She was in standing heat and was like "why you touchin' my butt" :nono::nono:

·
Super Moderator
5,515 Posts
The easty-westy thing will probably go away. Carly was the same way at that age, and when her chest dropped, it went away.

Pretty puppy, and she looks like she can move!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I really don't know how she moves. Most of my pictures look like this.
It looks like her shoulders open really well in this pic. I think I got the terminology and what I see right. I’ve learned a lot from reading the “critique” threads.

She is beautiful!

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
More than anything, it is the look in her eyes, a zest for life, that grabs me.

·
Registered
31,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She's really nice Jax. Even if you're not into detail and conformation, you'll look and admire her.
I'm so in awe of her. I even posted pictures with me in them, never do that!, just to show her off <3

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts