German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share our first "decent" family photo from our trip to NC. We've tried to take a couple before but it's so hard to get everyone looking decent at the same time :)

Attachments

·
Registered
606 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Looks like mission accomplished!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
great photo!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey Lesley Happy New Year!! Brody is getting sooo big - you guys look great !! Are you coming to puppy play on Saturday?

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Very nice looking family! :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
That's a great picture!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice pic! Where in NC did you visit?

My husband grew up in Albemarle, just east of Charlotte/Concord and his parents still live there. It is so beautiful in NC, I'm jealous that you live there year round. What part are you from? I'd move there in a heart beat if it wasn't for the hubbys job!

Thanks everyone :)

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Lesley Happy New Year!! Brody is getting sooo big - you guys look great !! Are you coming to puppy play on Saturday?

Hey!! Yes we will def be there. Brody will be so excited! Did Kim say anything to you about Kai being too old yet?! I'm scared she's going to kick us both out lol!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
My husband grew up in Albemarle, just east of Charlotte/Concord and his parents still live there. It is so beautiful in NC, I'm jealous that you live there year round. What part are you from? I'd move there in a heart beat if it wasn't for the hubbys job!

I live just outside of Wilmington. I have lived in or near Wilmington for 14 years but am originally from NY. So I do think this is a nice place to live, and there are beaches nearby and all that but HOLY COW does it get hot/humid over the summer! I also miss the snow. I would love to move to the mountains some day...:gsdbeggin:

To someone who is used to the weather in Florida it wouldn't seem too bad I imagine. The fall and spring are wonderful here.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^^

Wilmington looks beautiful from the research I've done. Your lucky!! :) I'd like to try and make it over to that side the next trip up there. It gets really humid here as well so like you said it wouldn't be too hard. I've never gone to the West part of N. Carolina either. My inlaws live in the Uwharrie Mountain Range, also in their back door is Morrow Mountain!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

1 - 19 of 19 Posts