1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Nice pictures! There was a thread about taking pics of black dogs, yours are very good! Handsome! The leaves are starting to turn here too, love the fall colors!

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
What a handsome boy! Looks like a lovely day.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
He looks great, glossy and in prime condition!

(And you apparently figured out your picture limit issue)

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks and yes just deleted a bunch. Love fall but doesn’t last long

·
Registered
141 Posts
Great looking dog OZZY.

Reminds me of our first shep when I was a kid.... BIG black female shep.

I always wanted another blackie..... maybe a pure pure white too.....

Salt & Pepper. : )

·
Registered
587 Posts
Love fall pictures, Ozzy looks awesome!

Here are some of Frisco from a few days ago. I'll tell ya, I am loving this iPhone 11 Pro Max solely for the cameras. I get the latest and greatest Apple phone annually, this camera is by far the biggest advancement. No, I don't work for Apple:)

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beautiful. Fall is my favorite time to take pics.

·
Super Moderator
5,367 Posts
this photo doesn't really show how gorgeous the dogs are against the fall leaves and blue sky, but it does show their diligence watching me do yard work. I don't rake and bag leaves, I shred them and use them as mulch. Of course these two have to supervise.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yep, shredding and mulching the leaves is the right ecological way to do it, the shredded leaves will break down and add nutrients to the soil...

I like how mowing your lawn is a spectator sport...
actually, everything I do is a spectator sport to my dog!

·
Registered
587 Posts
this photo doesn't really show how gorgeous the dogs are against the fall leaves and blue sky, but it does show their diligence watching me do yard work. I don't rake and bag leaves, I shred them and use them as mulch. Of course these two have to supervise.
I need to do what you do when I mow the lawn. Frisco makes it impossible! Chasing it, barking at it. Like the electric mower! I got a battery powered one this year. Does the job and lasts exactly long enough for a full mow. Definitely doesn't clip as crisp as gas powered mowers, but with all the pee spots, it ain't ever going to look crisp again!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great fall pics. Soon it will be snow pics ugh

1 - 19 of 19 Posts