German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Nice pictures! There was a thread about taking pics of black dogs, yours are very good! Handsome! The leaves are starting to turn here too, love the fall colors!

Registered
What a handsome boy! Looks like a lovely day.

Registered
Great looking dog OZZY.

Reminds me of our first shep when I was a kid.... BIG black female shep.

I always wanted another blackie..... maybe a pure pure white too.....

Salt & Pepper. : )

this photo doesn't really show how gorgeous the dogs are against the fall leaves and blue sky, but it does show their diligence watching me do yard work. I don't rake and bag leaves, I shred them and use them as mulch. Of course these two have to supervise.

Attachments

Registered
Yep, shredding and mulching the leaves is the right ecological way to do it, the shredded leaves will break down and add nutrients to the soil...

I like how mowing your lawn is a spectator sport...
actually, everything I do is a spectator sport to my dog!

Registered
this photo doesn't really show how gorgeous the dogs are against the fall leaves and blue sky, but it does show their diligence watching me do yard work. I don't rake and bag leaves, I shred them and use them as mulch. Of course these two have to supervise.
I need to do what you do when I mow the lawn. Frisco makes it impossible! Chasing it, barking at it. Like the electric mower! I got a battery powered one this year. Does the job and lasts exactly long enough for a full mow. Definitely doesn't clip as crisp as gas powered mowers, but with all the pee spots, it ain't ever going to look crisp again!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts