German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mrs. Stubborn, with those killer "you cant say no to this" eyes!

If i get within a foot of Max's face, Its as if he cant NOT lick your face.

Ruby usually doesnt lick but she was in a "oh picture time? Lets be difficult" mood. lol

The only reason why Max isnt licking my face is Ruby caught his attention lol

Yes Ruby, I get it, you wanna play, but that doesnt mean you can eat my face lol

I didnt even notice she nibbled my nose till i looked back in my camera lol silly babies!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
awww I love the first pic that face!!! :wub:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Love these pictures! Nice shots! :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey, cute pics! Max has the same tanned colorations as my dog Koda, and you stated he is a bi color, I thought the silvery tan coloring on the legs was just a black shepherd thing.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, cute pics! Max has the same tanned colorations as my dog Koda, and you stated he is a bi color, I thought the silvery tan coloring on the legs was just a black shepherd thing.
He has silver around his butt, and a little around his back thighs near there as well. But here is couple better pictures than that one:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ofcourse his brown did lighten up. at 12 weeks the brown started JUST in between his toes, then slowly started creeping up the backside of his legs, and now is slowly coming more around the sides of the paws.
Puppy Max:
You cant even see any of the brown in between his toes.

In this photo you can see its just in between his paws at 12 weeks:

Max at 5 MONTHS OLD:

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Aaaaww! Adorable photos. Max is so handsome! :wub: Ruby is pretty, too, and you're very pretty yourself!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aaaaww! Adorable photos. Max is so handsome! :wub: Ruby is pretty, too, and you're very pretty yourself!
AWEEEE :blush:
Well arent you the sweetest thing alive :wub:

<3

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Love doggy kisses! They are mandatory with mine if you get within kissing distance. Great pictures, they made me smile. :)

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
I just realized that your dogs are Max & Ruby - my daughter loves that darn show. At least it's fairly tolerable, though I like Max's moments of mischief better than Ruby's goody-goodyness!

·
Super Moderator
32,585 Posts
Those are adorable pics!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just realized that your dogs are Max & Ruby - my daughter loves that darn show. At least it's fairly tolerable, though I like Max's moments of mischief better than Ruby's goody-goodyness!
AGREED! haha My son loves that show haha And its weird, but when not looking max can mischeivious (sp?) lol and ruby is my goody good girl lol :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts