German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and some other pictures, of course. ;)

I was on vacation for almost a week, and of course I missed Baxter a ridiculous amount. I hate hate hate being away from him! I'm so used to my husband traveling with work that being away from him wasn't too bad. But Baxter? It was tough. Sam and I never really use FaceTime, but I was curious to see if Baxter would recognize me through the phone if he could see my face. Here's the result:

It was adorable, to say the least. He couldn't stop tilting his head from side to side as I talked to him. Then he'd look under and behind the phone to try to figure out where I was. At that point, I felt a little bad for getting his hopes up...but the way his ears perked up and how fast his tail started wagging when he heard my voice and saw my face on the phone was once of the cutest things I've seen in a while. :wub::wub::wub:

On the topic of being adorable, here are a few pictures of the pooch with my nieces, who are probably future GSD owners at this rate. I have them in LOVE with Baxter/GSDs in general, and do my best to instruct them on proper ways to approach/pet dogs, and how to behave around them.

This one just cracks me up. "Mmm, tasty children!"

And then here's the boy, all excited for his walk, and post-walk happiness.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Baxter updates are wonderful. Love the face time photo.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Cuteness overload :wub: Love the head tilt and who doesn't love kid & dog photos, though the last one did crack me up :D

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, everyone! I adore this boy (I'm sure NONE of you have noticed), and am so so so happy to be reunited with him after being away! Now I just can't wait to get home from work so I can see him (and my husband, too, I suppose ;)) again. :wub:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know, they are too cute for their own good! And they cause at least that much trouble, and then some. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts