German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an Eye Vac or Eye Vac Pro in a home with hardwoods or laminate? I just saw a video of someone brushing their dog next to the thing and it sucked the hair up as they brushed (for those who don't know, it's a stationary vac that sucks stuff up from the floor when you sweep it next to the device -- kind of like a motion sensing dustpan). I'm intrigued whether it handles masses of blown out Spring-time fur when you brush a German Shedder Dog next to the thing....or does it clog?

I've seen lots of reviews online from salon and barbershop owners that love the thing, but not any from groomers. Hm. So has anyone tried it for dog fur?

(No need to derail this with responses about other vacs. We have other threads about those. I've been through Roombas, Dysons, Sharks, and still own some of them....but I am specifically looking for Eye Vac experiences with dog fur right now.)

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
No but there are over 1,000 detailed, positive reviews on Amazon. The link was too long. This gives you the words to search on.
Eye-Vac-EVPRO-Tuxedo-Touchless-Stationary

1 - 2 of 2 Posts