German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the info that I have about this dog:

"RINGO
Ringo is a 3 year old male. He appears to be a purebreed German Shepherd. He is a very large male and probably weighs around 80 pounds. He is a beautiful boy, but unfortunately someone did not take care of him. The tips of both of his ears are missing and it appears that they have been eaten at by flies for quite a long time. He is friendly with people and good with other dogs.
RELEASED: TUESDAY 8/12/08 "

He is located in a high kill shelter in northwest Indiana and will be PTS if a space is not found for him by his release date.
The shelter is NOT rescue friendly, there is one local rescue group that the shelter allows to pull. So, if anyone has space for this boy please either email me at [email protected] or the rescue directly at [email protected]

I am sorry to to be secretive about the exact location, but this shelter really is not rescue friendly and if they receive calls from anyone else it will jeopardize the rescue groups efforts to save other dogs, that is why is is extremely critical that we work through the one resuce group that the shelter has allowed access.

Here are his pictures

The local resuce will pull him if we can find space for him.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Who is the rescue group?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should add that they are not a specific GSD rescue. They do try very hard to save dogs in this shelter that they determine to be friendly and socialized.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Copy and crosspost to give this handsome guy some added exposure! As noted, no calls to shelter, so just included contact information provided.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Bump.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts