German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this site/forum looking forward to talking with people with same interests. I have had many german shepherds over the years and was a former k-9 officer for a few years , in a small department. I currently am training my personal shepherd (5 years old for home and vehicle protection. I have some concerns with my boy with a skin issues and hope to find some answers.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Sorry to hear about your gsd's skin issues, this is a great source of information and I'm hoping you will find some help.

·
Registered
92 Posts
New to this site/forum looking forward to talking with people with same interests. I have had many german shepherds over the years and was a former k-9 officer for a few years , in a small department. I currently am training my personal shepherd (5 years old for home and vehicle protection. I have some concerns with my boy with a skin issues and hope to find some answers.

Can you post pics of the skin or rash? Maybe someone here has dealt with it before.. Also, what kind of food are you feeding and have you changed it recently?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts