German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My family and friends think I have gone nuts. I am getting a 16 week old male puppy tomorrow.

Maybe I have, but I figure if I can raise four boys and three the same age. That I can do this. I know it will not be easy.

I tell them the two legged children are moving out and the four legged ones are moving in. They do not talk back, they just bite.

Will post pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry for the spelling error.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Congrats on the new puppy!

Is it Blue Boy that your getting?

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Congrats! How exciting and I think if you know you can handle it, then that's all that matters! :) Can't wait to see pic's!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your new baby!

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Congrats :)

Only you know what you can handle. There are some people here who I'm sure think we were nuts for getting a mal pup shortly after having our son, but we know we can handle it and enjoy raising pups, so we don't dread the puppy training like so many do. It's all what you are comfortable with and have time for. I have more time for a puppy now that I'm home with my son than I've ever had when I worked f/t before having a kiddo...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LaRen616,If you are talking about Pandora and Faust's puppy. Yes. His name is Major.

Zoey and him are getting along great so far.

Will get some pictures later when he slows down some. I hope today.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Congrats on the pup. Its ok to be crazy ;)

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
LaRen616,If you are talking about Pandora and Faust's puppy. Yes. His name is Major.

Zoey and him are getting along great so far.

Will get some pictures later when he slows down some. I hope today.
Yes, that is who I was talking about. Your lucky, he is a great looking boy. :wub:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts