German Shepherds Forum banner

EUTHANIZED: NO NAME WGSD FEMALE-WARNER ROBBINS- GA

16K views 177 replies 42 participants last post by  Vinnie 
#1 ·
Warner Robins Animal Control
Warner Robins, GA
478-929-7280
joelncathy@alltel.net

TO INQUIRE ABOUT ADOPTION, PLEASE CALL THE WR ANIMAL CONTROL SHELTER AT 478-929-7280.

No Name
Animal: Dog
Breed: Shepherd [Mix]
Sex: Female
Size: Medium
ID: 8-00421

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: PITIFUL NO NAME WGSD FEMALE - WARNER ROBBINS - GA

Poor girl looks defeated. What about Echo Dog White Shepherd Rescue?? I will e-mail them and post any info.

#3 ·

Echo Dogs doesn't have any foster room available.

#10 ·

I just called and left a message for a return call about this girl. Apparently they are closed on weekends. I will post when I know more. Maybe we can all work together and get something going for this girl. I am concerned she is GA-we usually don't have much luck with pulling from those shelters.

#12 ·

and GASSING SHELTER...What a horrific death.........

#14 ·

let me see what I can find out...........

#15 ·

Hi Kathy,

I’m responding to your email regarding the white shep mix at Warner Robins Animal Control. The email address listed on Petfinder gets forwarded to me, I just take and post the pictures, I don’t work for animal control. All I know about the dog is that she was available on the 22nd and she looks pretty unhappy. You have to call 478 929 7280 and speak with the staff to find out more info. They are open Monday-Friday 10-4. I don’t think this girl has too much of a chance of getting out of there, so it would be great if you can help. I know they allow rescue groups to pull as long as they fax over their GA State license and a document authorizing a representative from the group to pull.

Lori Love

#16 ·

GASSING shelter!

Let's not let her die that horrific death!

#18 ·

email me eadavis......
mpbenitez@msn.com

#23 ·

Eadavis, you have a pm.

#26 ·

We are working on it. I have spoken with a local rescue group who has a volunteer going out to check out the situation. Boarding is available in the area I am told but tranport is usually a problem she said. There is also another white shepherd there and we don't have much info on either one unfortunately. I will post when I know more-I am expecting a call from the volunteer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.