German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a395/Victoria_Warfel/Jasmine1.jpg

A friend is no longer able to keep her 3yr old GSD spayed female, Jasmine. She does not have papers, is UTD on rabies, but needs the other shots and tests.

She likes to chase squirrels. Gets along, and likes to play, with her GSD "brother". Lives with 3 boys - a 7 yr old, a 6 yr old, and a 6 month old. Is crate-trained; took basic obedience at Petsmart, and half of the intermediate obedience.

She needs a new home where she has some room to run, or an owner who takes her to the dog parks.

For the owners phone number, please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Gainesville, FL - 3 yr old female, B&T

Thanks, TJ, for posting the picture!

I just talked to the owners, and they are going to post Jasmine on craigslist soon if someone doesn't claim her.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

given this shouldn't she be moved to URGENT?

·
Registered
4,459 Posts

This is just terrible. Cases like this should be in urgent.
It is not the dog's fault the she is with the owner not a shelter.
Seems like some shelters are kinder than owners.

Run free sweet girl... You deserved better...

·
Registered
860 Posts

What a shame for this poor girl.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts

This girl gets PTS and now what is happening with the other GSD that they have????

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

you have got to be kidding me....stunning young girl......what a dirty rotten shame....

shame on those owners!

·
Registered
664 Posts

The OWNERS had her put to sleep??? Am I reading this right????Please! May they rot in ****.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts

**** it... why did i not see this post???? i would not have let her get pts
i cannot have another dog right now, but i would have pulled her and tried to find her a home. i can't believe her owners turned her in to be pts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts

WHY???!!!! She was an adoptable dog!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts

you know what really pisses me off...i was in animal control a while back trying to get a 7 yo stray (GSD) out. i was trying to get a rescue to sponser because, as i said, i cannot have another dog right now, he ended up getting adopted out- which was great!! i told the man there to please contact me if/when a GSD comes in that becomes urgent, i said i would not let any get put down. i know he's probably busy, and maybe he doesn't even work there anymore, but it really upsets me that if he just called me, i would have been there. it upsets me even more that we as strangers care more for this dog than her previous owners

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

What a horrible, selfish thing to do!!!! I hope they have nightmares for a very, very long time over this.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts